Most of my life I could not obtain nor afford life insurance because I was excessively morbidly obese.
Today, at 69 years of age, I am no longer excessively morbidly obese but because of my age, a life insurance policy is too expensive for my current policy.
In fact, I COULD NOT AFFORD TO DIE with the thoughts of leaving behind a financial burden for my loved ones to handle.
I DID NOT want to become more of a financial burden with my passing.
When I learned about the benefits and above all the affordability of funeral services plan l immediately signed up. AND my plan covers SIX additional family members (the plan can also cover FRIENDS. Only 7 people per plan). Please know this plan is NOT a cash payout (so I do not need to worry about someone wanting to rush my demise to collect a large sum of money) but rather the company pays directly to the funeral home (funeral homes that are a member of NEDA) for any of our (mine as well as my covered family members) the following funeral related costs:
1. Basic funeral services or cremation
2. Transfer of the deceased to the local member funeral provider
3. Preparation of the deceased (embalming or refrigeration)
4. Viewing at funeral provider for the minimum time the funeral provider offers.
5. Standard casket or urn
6. Transportation of the deceased to the cemetery or cremation
7. Basic reminder pack
8. Death certificate (1)
9. Air ticket in economy class, subject to the availability of the airline, for the holder of the plan within the United States (round trip) with the sole purpose of attending the funeral service of the beneficiary.
According to my recent google search, today's average funeral costs between $7,000 and $12,000. This includes viewing and burial, basic service fees, transporting remains to a funeral home, a casket, embalming, and other preparationy
With my minimal fixed social security monthly payment, I can now AFFORD my burial costs without leaving a financial burden to my friends or family.
In fact, I was so excited about this plan that I became an associate because the plan is also available to so many of my Latin American friends AND then because I am an associate and have a qualified business, the payment of my plan is now a business expense.
 My plan is $75 per month but plans do start as low as $50 per month. In our consultation, you will discover your low monthly rate.  https://www.lhlic.com/consumerresources/average-funeral-cost/  Ask me how to make your plan's payment a business expense.
Stay connected with us on social media to get the latest tips to grow your business.